Bernd Maestling wrote:
> Hi Ed, I came about -118dBm at 12dB SINAD
> It's near the same as the Kyodo/Nokia BSR 450 units.
> The helix filter tunig was ok, I have some turns left.
>
> The other filters are no problem.
>
> 73
> Bernd
> DM5BM

Bernd,

That's perfect. The receiver is exceeding spec (-117dB) almost 10MHz out
of band.

The one last caution I have for you is to watch the case temperature on
the T856 if you are going to be running long transmit cycles as there
isn't any real heat sink on it. If you are, a small fan will do wonders.

Ed Yoho
WA6RQD