Before Ebay came on line... people were giving away low
band cavities at the flea markets. I hauled about 8 home
while my friends laughed at the trailer full of large
tubes.

Although they still laugh about it... I have the cavities
in service.  Well...  maybe they were also laughing at
the TRS-80 Model One Computer I had on the back seat. :-)

cheers,
skipp