The capacitors are expensive because they were removed from a Vintage
Fender Guitar Amplifier.  People seeking to restore amplifiers of this
vintage will pay big bucks for them.

Last year I sold 2 vintage Fender amplifiers for my brother, a 1962
Vibrolux, and a 1964 Vibroverb like Stevie Ray Vaughan used.  The two
amplifiers were purchased many years ago used for $375, not each but for
both.  I sold them on eBay, non working for $3400, for both.

Kevin Custer