Awesome, Hi Fidelity into my tinty sounding Kenwood, cheap external speaker, and better yet, that tiny little speaker in that tiny little HT.  Why produce something that only so few radios will even notice the difference, if in fact you are able to make it.  I heard and RC85 controller sound just as quality as the FM radio station here in out town.  Save on the electric and build a solid state repeater and have fun.  Besides, the guys who use it will complain either way.

Mathew

Coy Hilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
First, who ever trained you must have been a brother to Maxwell Smart.
How do you plan to get "the richest/fullest audio" with +/-5KC
deviation. You should spend more time learning about building quality
repeaters and less time in the past.

A well designed class A amplifier will give you quality better than
you can hear no matter what the active components. As a matter of fact
I have heard amplifiers built using high speed PWM that you wouldn't
be able to tell from a "Tube" amp. Even a 12 bit sampel at 40 KS/s
would likely give most people fits to detect except for the Great
quality.
GEE!!

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "us_communications1"