Hmmm, I still have my genuine Motorola tuning tool set, complete with
official geeky pocket protector! It even has the huge fiber tool for those
old GGV's!

Doesn't Batwing offer tools anymore or are they just too pricey for what
they are?

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
We are now an authorized Telewave Dealer!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net