> You guys are missing something... no one asked
> him what size cavities he's using. If they are the
> smaller TX/RX units...  the reported lower power
> output values are probably normal when using the
> higher insertion loss settings with smaller
> cavities.
>
> cheers,
> skipp

Maybe I misunderstood the original post, but I read it to mean that TX-RX
spec'ed the duplexer  for 2.2 dB insertion loss and he was trying to figure
out why his measurements weren't meeting spec.  I think his goal (and mine
would be the same) is to meet or beat the original specs when retuning it.
Or did I miss something?

                                                --- Jeff