Jeff,
    I have information on Cablewave Systems FXA 14-50 1/4 (810951-002). Foamflex copper center, low loss cellular polyethylene foam dielectric and smooth wall aluminum outer conductor.
Cable size: 1/4 inch
Imp 50 ohm
velocity of Propagation percent 81
Max. Freq 90% fco Ghz 19.2 etc., etc.
A protective black outer jacket will have a "J" suffix (FXA 38-50J)
If this is what you want, give me your FAX number and I will send it to you.
My old Prodelin and Phelps Dodge/Cel Wave catalogs list what you want  but no velocity factor given.
I am in Trenton, NJ and its payback time....thank you for the two Icom's you left for me on my repeater a couple years ago. Hope this helps.
Gary Katona  K2UQ

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS