Try Velltronics. There are stateside dealers, as well as the website...
73
 Mike  N7ZEF

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Arck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Source for RF enclos

At 09:50 AM 12/1/2005 -0800, you wrote:

>  I suppose you could build one out of unused double sided circuit
> board ...

<---I used to do that (back when copperclad was reasonably priced).
Nowadays, it's much too expensive me thinks. I remember building an RF
tight enclosure, back in the 80's, for an 8086 PC motherboard and
associated hardware, for use as my first computer based repeater controller.

Hammond is now the way to go, IMHO . Cheap, effective and readily available

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
We are now an authorized Telewave Dealer!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net