-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shanon KA8SPW
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 6:47 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Motorola R100 PL / DPL help

Coy,

The R100 will NOT do both PL and DPL.  It comes one or the other.  To change
it requires the proprietary processors in the TX and RX to be changed.  Also
there are a few components on each that will have to be changed.  If it is
the wrong one I suggest you disable the internal PL and use an external
unit.  Unless you can find the processors, you have no choice.  I have two
R100's.  Programming is "fun" without the programming manual.  Go to
http://www.batlabs.com and http://www.batlabs.com/r100.html for some info.
Once set up it is a very nice dependable repeater.  Search the archive of
this group for more great info.

73, Shanon KA8SPW