Another product is called a CellSocket. I don't think
it accepts as many phones as the one pointed out by
other posters, but it's been around for at least 3
years, maybe longer. Depending on the phone, there
were some things it would not do, such as access
voice-mail or do caller-ID. Motorola and Nokia seem to
be the most popular phones to have such devices made
for them.

Some of these also provide for an external antenna on
the phone which helps boost the signal.

Bob M.
======