To All I Promised this Info,

My DB224-E sketch will be on its way to your inbox tonight.  If you don't have it by morning email me direct at dzastrow -at- qwest -dot- net.

I'm also forwarding a copy to Mike Morris who several months back graciously offered to review it and post it to the Repeater Builder web site.

It's quite ironic in that the antenna I documented went aloft to 310 ft. today.  It replaced an old DB224 which had developed a crackling noise when in duplex operation.  The culprit was a winch line burn going halfway through the phasing harness as well as a cracked dipole. (Pics below.)

My apologies for the sketch delay.  I have been working 60-80 hour weeks the past three months and I put sleep ahead of completing the sketch.  Hope it fills everyone's needs.

Regards,

Doug Zastrow, WBØUPJ
Elkhorn Valley ARC
Norfolk, Nebraska