I have a set of either WP-639 or WP-641, I forget which is which.  4
cavities, pass/reject.  They're in decent shape from what I remember; been
in storage for probably 10 years or more now.  I can dig them out if you're
interested and give them a once-over.

I also have a 6-cavity Decibel duplexer (I forget the model #) in the
Decibel factory cabinet in very nice condition.  They were on a commercial
pair at 525 kHz split if I remember correctly.  They might be reject-only
though, I'd have to check.

                                                        --- Jeff