At 06:22 PM 12/13/2005 EST, you wrote:

bottomMargin=7 leftMargin=7 topMargin=7 rightMargin=7> face=Arial
color=#000000 size=2> Anyone familiar w/ the Sinclair Duplexer model
#MR256B*2??  From what I can find it's set on a 5MHz freq seperation,
according to  Sinclair it would have to go back to factory for retune for
anything  different..... any comments?  Thanks

<---It's a typical mobile type duplexer. Notch only, can only handle 50
watts and not that much isolation. Not to mention that at 5 Mhz, it's
unusable for amateur use.

Ken

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
We are now an authorized Telewave Dealer!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net