Put a scope on the audio output of the voter and see if the tones are
getting through.

If not, put the scope on the audio input of one of the receivers that
you are testing and see if the tones are there.

If not, go back to the remote receiver and put a scope on the receiver
to see if the tones are there.

If you have a controller on your remote receiver, make sure it's set
to pass touch tones. Many controllers will mute touch tones (by
default).

Dwayne Kincaid

> Ok, all seems to be working, I have five channels up and running,
they all seem to vote well.  The only issue that I have now is that I
cannot get the controller to accept any DTMF commands from any of the
receivers.  The echolink controller will accept the commands just
fine, which goes through the controller.  Any ideas?