mch wrote:

> You know, this subject (mail subject line) reminds me of the stories I
> was told about them coming out with antennas for *COLOR* TV that were
> interpreted to be different from B&W TV antennas. Supposedly, for color
> TV you needed a Color TV antenna.
>
> B&W TV, Color TV, HDTV... they ALL use the same frequencies and the same
> antennas would work equally well.
>
> Joe M.

The only difference is that color requires more signal then b&w, and
digital requires more signal then color. (Just like stereo FM requires
more signal then mono.) Hence the fact, if one looked, that "color"
antennas were just higher gain, and "digital" antennas are more gain yet.

--
Jim Barbour
WD8CHL