-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Q
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2005 7:04 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] New Repeater Setup

Many FD's use a simplex repeater to extend coverage for dispatch and they
work quite well in hilly Erie county.  Another post a while back mentioned
the brand name of the apparent best one to use, maybe they will chime in.
They work by decoding a tone sequence from dispatch, recording the next
transmission and then repeat it back...73,Lee,N3APP