Doug,
    For what you plan to do there is no reason at all to use concrete. Back
in the Sixties I helped install dozens of thirty and forty foot Rohn towers
for TV receivers and never used the first bag of cement when using a house
bracket.  Many of these towers are still in use today.

    With a good house bracket installation you should be able to go twenty
feet above the house bracket. Dig a hole about two feet deep and put your
first section in it. Put a couple of bricks under the two legs next to the
house. Put an inch or two of pea gravel in for drainage. If you do the house
bracket right (bolted into something very substantial) it will last forever.
Been putting them up this way for more than forty years but will quit when
the first one falls down.

    A piece of Rohn 25 will break into before you can move it sideways if
it's two feet in the ground. I repeat, there is no good reason to use
concrete with a good house bracket install! Let the house bracket do its
job.

    If you still feel you must use concrete at least keep the top of the
slab six inches or more below grade. That way when you move you can cut the
tower off below grade and there is no visable evidence that there was ever a
tower there. The tower should extend down though the concrete into some
gravel for drainage.

73,
Al, K9SI, also 62