I wish to thank the moderators for their very nice welcoming message.
Something I find refreshing these days.

Anyway, a few months ago I became the proud owner of a Spectrum
Communications SRC - 1000 VHF FM Repeater. Formerly owned by my local
club and taken off the air and relaced w/ a GE a few years ago. I have
all the Paperwork (ie: Manual) that came with the repeater. The only
thing missing is the original mic. My understanding is that this was a
hum dinger of a repeater when it was new in 1983, and served our club
for over 15 years. Any and all opinions on this unit will be greatly
appreciated, as I plan in the next few months to recrystal, align,
etc.. and put back on the air.

Also, should I use the bear minimum on the duplexer (4 cavity) or go
all out and get a 6 cavity?

Thanks in advance

Chris KU4LV