Boy I can tell that none of you live in Florida where a "GOOD
GROUND" doesn't exist on a small scale (for a home or small
business) One strike on a rod here makes the sand around the one rod
turn into a glass insulator. Want to see a good ground? look at the
ground at a 69KV or 125KV sub station.

AC0Y