Eric Lemmon wrote:

>Jim,
>
>Thanks for the response.  Aside from the two ICs already named, the little
>board has a 330 pF disk capacitor, an unmarked inductor, a 10k resistor, and
>a 2N3904 transistor.  The PAL10L8 chip is soldered to the board.  I haven't
>traced out the wiring because I thought (silly me!) that the device was the
>FC-1 option.  Now, I'm not so sure.

Here is an online manual (and other info) for the FC-1, Eric:
<http://www.repeater-builder.com/acc/acc-index.html>

A picture of the FC-1 board appears in the PDF on page 1.  I apologize
for the quality as this work was my first attempt at doing a PDF many
years ago.

If you want to know the function of the little board Eric is talking
about, I suggest someone gets in contact with Paul Kindell, (The ACC
Repair Guy):
http://www.accrepairs.com/

Kevin