Make sure the tx/rx antenna switch is working properly and check the power set board in it. It can shut down the P.A. deck if not working properly.

Bruce, KD4BOH.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Motorola Micor Mobile

In a message dated 1/5/2006 2:51:14 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I have a Micor mobie that is getting power to the exciter but not
showing and power out of the PA. I think the finals are good but
could be wrong. Not an electronic genius. Thanks   Any help would be
appreciate

Hi there!

Been there, done that!  You may need to check the bandpass filters.  The exciter should be around .4-.5 watts out, and the bandpass may not be "passing" especially at ham freqs!

As an old friend said, "Tune for max smoke" on both filters, but remember that's how Moto kept the spurs in check!  Make sure you double check for Clean Output!

73, Brian

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS