A FRIEND OF MINE HAS A MOTOROLA MICOR VHF-MOBILE, IT HAS BEEN HAVING
A PROBLEM WITH SQUEALLING, AND I THINK I KNOW WHAT IS MAKING THE
NOISE PROBLEM, AS I HAVE NOTICED WHEN THIS IS OCCURRING, THE
TRANSMITTER ON THE UNIT IS FLICKERING ON AND OFF, WHEN NOT MAKING
NOISE, IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING ALLRIGHT EXCEPT, IT HAS A  POPPING
SOUND, WHEN IN USE.I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN UNKEYED, YOU
HEAR A SQUEALCH TAIL ON THE REAPEATER, THEN THE TRANSMITTER UNKEYS
FOR MAYBE A SECOND, THEN IT KEYS BACK UP AND CREATES THE COURTESY
CAT 300DX controller there is some type of delay

Anthony W4NCR