Andy,

If you log into the MSF5000 Yahoo group, in their files section,
there is a file called: MSF5000 Controller Connections PDF.

In this file there are two sets of instructions listed for
interfacing a controller to MSF's. One is for the digital (CXB)
stations, and one is for the analog (CLB) stations. You will notice
that these instructions are for the Zetron panels, but the
connections are basic to any brand controller. Use the one for the
analog station, which you have. I have used these interface
instructions on two different analog stations, and it works great.
If it was a digital station, then the MRTI (as Bob mentioned in the
other post) would be the better/easier choice.

If you have Andy Brinkley burn your eprom, just let him know that
you are going to use an external controller, and he will program
accordingly. I have had Andy burn some of my eproms, in the past,
and he knows his stuff!

Gary  KB7TRP

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I remember seeing somewhere that pin J3-6 (test point 7) had
direct COR output? Unless this is only on digital stations. Where
exactly did you get the ptt & audio points?