Even though it's configured for operation that way,
you might be able to swap the coax jumpers around (if
they're different) and get it to tune properly anyway.
Worth a try. It's not doing you any good right now, so
what have you got to lose except an hour on the bench
with a spectrum analyzer.

Bob M.
======

http://mail.yahoo.com