I need to get a 10 foot long fiberglass antenna from
Florida to Connecticut. It can probably be encased in
some PVC plastic tubing. It'll weigh between 20 and 30
pounds when packaged.

UPS and FedEx have some crazy size and weight
limitations. At least the UPS web site tells me the
maximum length plus girth (essentially circumference
or square surface dimension) but FedEx is less
user-friendly.

Anyone have any experience shipping this kind of
thing? It's NOT a 22 ft Super StationMaster but it IS
one piece. I don't really want to spend hundreds of
dollars to ship it via a commercial trucking company,
especially considering what I'm paying for the
antenna.

Thanks.
Bob M.

http://mail.yahoo.com