Jeff DePolo wrote:
> I have a surplus of 100 watt UHF Mastr II repeaters (88 split) that I'm
> looking to trade.  I'm looking for high-power (150+ watt) solid-state UHF
> amplfiers that will tune in the 440 ham band including TE Systems,
> Crescend/Milcom, Vocom, Glenayre, etc..  I'll trade straight across, one
> station for one PA, if you have something I want.  I am NOT interested in
> selling the Mastr II stations, trades only, unless you're offering enough
> for me to pay to buy a new amp that suits my needs.
>
> I also have a few 200 watt Mastr II stations (solid state) as well.  I also
> have UHF Micor PURC stations (75 watt solid state and 250 watt tube), UHF
> and 900 MHz PURC5000 stations (including high power), duplexers, cavity
> filters, isolators, heliax and connectors, power supplies, a new TPL 100
> watt 220 repeater amp, mobile radios, and all kinds of other stuff that I
> can trade if M2's aren't of interest.  If you have an amp I could use, let
> me know what you might be looking for.
>
> Complete stations are available for pickup in the Philadelphia area, or if
> you want to make all arrangements and cover costs for picking up, putting on
> a palette, and truck freight delivery, that's OK too.  I can ship smaller
> items UPS.
>
> Please email direct.  Thanks.
>
>                                       --- Jeff

Jeff,

Have a Harris PA here that the club's been considering selling.  (Or if
anyone else is interested.)

I'm told it's high-power, and that we have the full documentation
somewhere in those three boxes I got handed... (GRIN)...

It's been in storage for a while, was last known working, and we could
test it to make sure if you're interested.

88-split MASTR II PA's are always useful for us.

Nate WY0X