Title: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Generator question
    You might try this Web Site < http://www.etipinc.com/universal.asp?cat=maint
> they look like the heater I use under watering bottles for pets . They keep water from turning to ice in “0” weather
We used them in control panels to keep condensation down with a thermostat to control them.
                         Dale      N8SAC

On 1/14/06 8:25 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My Chevy 454 Suburban has engine block heaters. Try your GM dealer. Also see if your engine can take 5w30 synthetic such as Mobile One. JC Whitney may have an oil dip stick heater to serve your needs. Trane home air conditioner pumps have a built in heater to keep oil at certain viscosity.
Gary K2UQ

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS