This is great news... some of the mfgrs have long
since dropped support for prom based ID units.

I've also scanned in the circuit diagram with
basic pc board layout and sent the pdf to Mike
for the RB Web Page. Please contact Mike for a
copy.

cheers,
skipp

(still thinking about the Braut Kevin talked about.
I can almost taste Dayton already... )