Those newer dry cells that the stereo thumpers are great for oddball loads also Wal Mart AZ an Advanced sold them .  check the local Air line regs if you plan on traveling at least they would be acceptable non haz mat stuff.

Brett wrote:
That's the babies.
The commercial batteries are the ones we use for most cases, wheelchairs,
comms, and in our cars.
Some time ago I was in Sydney (East Coast), picked up a battery to try just
before flying home to Perth (West Coast) I took it on board as carry-on
baggage "it was a small one" with the documentation showing it was sealed.
Well you should of seen the look on the x-ray guys face and then the
security came from every where.
I don't think I would get a way with it now. he he.
I would recommend these to anyone.
They also have various acid concentrations (SG) for different parts of the
world.
I am having a seniors moment I think it is southern hemisphere uses a higher
sg than the north to get the same capacity (normal wet batteries).
We used the lower SG in drilling rig where they were in 60 degrees C plus
during the day so they did not boil them dry.
Some of the rigs had evaporative coolers fitted to the battery banks to
lower the temp.
No batteries    nodrill bit rotation   no money.

So enough from me.
See ya and thanks for a excel group!!!!!!!!
Brett
Down Under