Hi,

I have this good sized rack mount isolator that either finds a good
home or ends up in the land fill. I don't know much about it except it
came off a Motorola VHF paging system. The system was solid state, but
the PA was tube and ran about 150 watts.

It has a label that says RJ Communication Products, model HI-152S. On
the rack plate is a Mot number NLN6277A. Written in marker is 147.555
and 152.840.

The size is about 9x9x1.5" with a 5" load.

Contact me directly to negotiate shipping this 30 pound unit.

Dwayne Kincaid
WD8OYG