-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of let_cyber
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 11:13 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Micor has me stumped

I have both a vhf and uhf Micor repeater that I'm interfacing.

I now know a whole lot more about Micor repeaters than I really wanted
to. The short version of the problem is as follows:

The COS signal from the audio/squelch board goes away when the TX is
enabled. If you transmit a continuous carrier on the input, The COS
comes up for a split second, keys the TX then goes away. After the
hangtime expires and the TX drops, the whole things starts again.

I have the exciter and RX into 50 ohm loads. If i put the A/S board
and squelch gate into the uhf unit, it works fine. I have checked and
double checked everything. It just doesnt make any sense. Any ideas
would be greatly appreciated.

Al KB2AYU