The RG-142U silver plated teflon insulation coax will easily handle
300+ watts at 900mhz. I would not make a 40foot jumper from it as it
will get lossy when used in lengths over 10feet.  I use it everyday
to jumper autotune combiners to antenna feedlines at a combined power
level of 300 watts RMS.  The peak power being handled is 4 sidebands
with just over 2000 watts PEP.  It barely gets warm.  I use it at 1KW
in my shack at 30mhz. Remember to use Gold plated center pins and
silver plated outer connectors when connecting this up.  The Motorola
part number is PK-610.

Good Luck
Steve W4CNG  Sprint - Nextel

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Bob M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>