-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike Perryman
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 2:04 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Loss through adaptors:

Dave,
About 2 yrs ago I picked up several Type-N right angle connectors made by
Andrew from an eBay auction.  I will look when I get home this evening to
see if I have any left so I can get the part number for you.  The connectors
were made specifically for FSJ1-50.

 73
Mike Perryman
www.k5jmp.us