"Todd Hohnstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I have a large stock of GE parts, What are the part numbers that you are
>looking for.
>
>Todd
>Communications Service Company
>www.cencall.com
"Todd Hohnstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I have a large stock of GE parts, What are the part numbers that you are
>looking for.
>
>Todd
>Communications Service Company
>www.cencall.com

Kh6jkg>Here on Oahu, Hawaii, on 444.15R, we have a Mastr II.
How hard would it be to have a 444.50R, using another antenna?
What would be the usage if the 444.15R receiver is used, to also be on 444.50R?

Maybe it would be best to have another receiver on 444.50.

What would be the cost of another drawer type Mastr II, for 444.50R with cables
to connect to another available GE power supply?

If another frequency is added, 444.10R, What would be the usage of the 444.50R
if this receiver is also to also be on 444.10R?

Do these Mastr II receivers have a range of receiving 442.475 & 444.15?

I am considering adding links from our 449.15/444.15 site to some of our other
sites.

I await your reply.

73’s,
Jim   Kh6jkg.