Was looking around to see if anyone has factory data on the cavity to
cavity and cavity to tee cable lengths for the 146 mhz range. I have
one of these duplexers, but I'd like to be sure the cable lengths are
correct for 2 meters, and not for some higher commercial pair, if
there is a difference. Just looking to maximize the performance.
Looks kinda like DB may be out of the duplexer biz now? Can't find
anything on the web site about these products anymore.

Thanks,

dave na6df