Good Afternoon,

I have a Sinclair Model 202G duplexer in which one of the insertion
loops has a bad (cracked) piston capacitor.  Has anyone had occasion
to replace one of these and if so what did you replace it with?  I can
measure the size of the one that is there but without knowing the
capacitance range / voltage its a little difficult to guess.  The
manual says nothing and Sinclair does not answer emails and so far has
been inpenetrable as far as phone calls.

Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

73 de Bill WB0VHW