Greetings,
I am in desperate need of technical help.  I have been attempting to
repair a VHF repeater for a non-profit organization that needs this
box for a portable setup to support parades and special events.  The
setup is two Motorola mobiles tied together with a controller running
the interface.  The TX is set to about 30 watts of RF.  There is about
1.5 Mhz of seperation in the input and output frequencies.

The repeater radios used to work fine when using two antennas
separated about 15' a part, but over time the RX has been becoming
deaf or desensed from the TX.  I have an old Decibel Products Duplexer
model# DB4055SP that I don't know if it can be used as a repeater
duplexer. I don't have the technical ability or equipment to retune
the duplexer and need someone who can do this for a nominal fee and
quick turn around time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob, N4RPD