Mike, I think the original question was supposed to be how *high* is your
antenna...   Think Cheech and Chong; "Oh wow, Man!!"

Mark - N9WYS

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Morris
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 1:18 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: UHF Power

Well, the community RX antenna was at 120 feet (transmission-line
powered preamp up the ass of the antenna), and the transmit
antenna was at 80 feet...

Based on the reports, the 6" to 9" high weeds were having an effect
best described as being anywhere between  -6db and +10db.

Mike WA6ILQ