From: Dale Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] generators diesel to propane
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:52:10 -0500

         About 2 years ago I was at a sewer plant that had a Diesel
generator
as back up . EPA was there suppervising cleaning up what they called a spill
That was costing the PSD major bucks . Just where a line had been leaking on
ground , 15 years ago no one would have said any thing about it , just fixed
and gone on . They removed about 7 truck loads moved them to back of lot put
plastic around them . Told them to let set so long and then they could use
dirt . Seems like waste of time & money to me.