From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bob Dengler
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 3:08 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: Radio quality (was RE: [Repeater-Builder] UHF Power)

At 2/15/2006 09:46 AM, you wrote:

Ok, I'll bite-what's AIP? I have a G707, and don't

remember seeing

anything labeled like that.

Kenwood's AIP = "Advanced Intercept Point".  It reduces the

sensitivity

of the receiver which has the effect of reducing receiver-induced
intermod by lowering the TOIP/compression point.

^^^^^^^^^
That should be "raising the TOIP/compression point".

Bob NO6B

Date: 2/15/2006

--
MZ

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

begin:vcard
fn:Mark A. Holman
n:Holman;Mark A.
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Webmaster, IT Student
note;quoted-printable:IT, Student Member IEEE, Life Member ARRL, Assoc. Member SBE, CRO, ARRL=
	 VE=0D=0A=
	Welcome to the Snowy stuff of Michigan=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.ab8ru.org
version:2.1
end:vcard