At 06:09 AM 2/17/06, you wrote:

>I suppose I should brave the cold and go out to the garage and dig out
>the GLB 300 I have...it was set up for an MHT series Motrac. I ran it
>for years on a Motran. I don't remember if the I.F. in the H series rx
>was the same...8Mhz...
>I think I have the book too...

HHT early series was 12mhz, around the C or D version they went to 8.6MHz
Last version was the E series.
LHT and MHT series was all 8.6Mhz

Pissed me off to, as I had multifreq'd a 30w 2 channel HHT series and had 5
channels in it.
Then I was handed a 110w PL stretch-case 8 freq SP MHT and had to re-order
all the receive rocks.

Mike WA6ILQ