From: "Dale Pratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 6:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Failure to communicate.....

    Sometimes you wonder how some people get along & exist
 from day to day . When I hear stuff like that on 2 mtr
You know where they came from " The Chicken Band " and are
Telling the world without knowing it . They have no idea
How a repeater works & wouldn't understand if you told them .
It isn't only ex CB'ers that are a problem some ole hams are
just as bad . A few years ago I went to field day that one of
the local clubs put on . I wasn't welcomed but asked what class
I was I answered Tec and got a lecture on how no code Tec's
Were going to be the down fall of ham radio . So I packed
Up my 40 ft almna tower , ant & power unit 4000 watt they
were using came home . Didn't even bother to tell them that
I was A Tec+ at the time .