Interesting…

That probably explains why I was having trouble with bouncing and Yahoo Groups kicking me out of the various groups I subscribe to about 6 months ago.   I wonder how it happened, though, because I am vigilant to keep my virus definitions up to date.  Oh well.

Thanks Richard!

Mark – N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 10:39 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Virus infection!!!

Not someone, but a virus somewhere on somebody's computer did it. Unfortunately, there is really nothing that can be done.

I had a problem with Yahoogroups shutting off Email delivery of all my forum messages because my address was being spoofed somewhere and they were causing bounces (?). This was happening every couple of weeks, so I'd have to log onto Yahoogroups and turn messages back on whenever I noticed that messages had stopped. I once sent a complaint message to their customer service (now there's an oxymoron!), but that was a waste of time. Finally, after several months, the problem has tapered off.

Richard, N7TGB

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS