Hi There,
If you are now using a TS-64 or TS-64DS for CTCSS Decode on your
MASTR II repeater Receiver, you can simply use it to send the same
CTCSS out your repeater transmitter.
However, if not, then you wire up the SS-64 as follows:
RED to +12 VDC
BLK to Ground
YEL to CG Hi
ORG to active low from your CTCSS Decoder (if it is a TS-64 or TS-
64DS, that would be the WHT wire, if it configured for an "Active
Low" which means you have the solder bridge across JP7 on the TS-
64.  If it is not configured as "Active Low" then you need to build
up a small inverter transistor to drive the SS-64 to an "Active Low."
You then need to de-solder JP-1 on the SS-64, which will allow the
CTCSS tone to drop off when your Active Low from your CTCSS Decoder
goes away.  That will eliminate the courtesy tone, and the hang-
time, on your IRLP Node.
You can then program in whatever tone you want to use, and viola,
you're working.
I have used this setup many times, and it works well.

Jeff (Shorty) Stouffer
K6JSI
Home: 760/ 724-4020
Cell: 760/ 716-7033