Also a QST Magazine for the garbage can cavities used
in the HF Bands. I've got a copy of it here... plus
similar projects for use as band pass filters at the
low end of the HF band.

You use a trash can to remove garbage...  :-)

cheers,
skipp

ps:  There have been a number of Cavity and folded line
BP Filter articles published through the years using various
containers. I've collected many of the articles.  Tennis
Ball Cans, Beer Cans, Garbage Cans, Beer Kegs, LMB Boxes,
a screen room for 60 & 100KHz Loran, coffee and soup cans...
you name it...