Thanks Mark  But all i got was something about an address book with your Name on it. If you have a code Plug will you try again i Have V.3.1 software. no I backed it up but never put it on a CD and my computer crashed and i lost it and i have an code plug Error and need to reload one. Thanks Freddy

"Mark A. Holman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I take it you did not back up your original data to a floppy or CD yeouch !

ag4uw wrote:
   Can anyone help me??? I need a Code Plug for a M1225 UHF 4 Channel  40 watt 450-470 band split  are how to fix Code Plug Error 52. need to   get my Link back up and going.   Thanks Freddy                          Yahoo! Groups Links    <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/    <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--   MZ
begin:vcard
fn:Mark A. Holman
n:Holman;Mark A.
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Webmaster, IT Student
note;quoted-printable:IT, Student Member IEEE, Life Member ARRL, Assoc. Member SBE, CRO, ARRL=
VE=0D=0A=
Welcome to the Snowy stuff of Michigan=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.ab8ru.org
version:2.1
end:vcard