From: "mch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Praise for the hams!!!! - Public
Information

This is a little off topic, but with all the money spend on the Red
Cross ads with respect to Katrina (is anyone NOT tired of those?), I
asked my local ARRL Division Director why the ARRL is not spending the
money promoting Ham Radio at least in less expensive print form
(newspapers, magazines, Etc.). You want a way to increase the ranks,
that's cvertainly it.

Joe M.

MZ

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

begin:vcard
fn:Mark A. Holman
n:Holman;Mark A.
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Webmaster, IT Student
note;quoted-printable:IT, Student Member IEEE, Life Member ARRL, Assoc. Member SBE, CRO, ARRL=
	 VE=0D=0A=
	Welcome to the Snowy stuff of Michigan=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.ab8ru.org
version:2.1
end:vcard