For some strange reason I cannot access their web page are they down 4 updates ?
I did all the settings check.

mark holman

Paul Yonge wrote:
Hamtronics has an R121 Aviation Receiver that you can read about at
www..hamtronics.com/r121.htm.

They aren't exactly giving them away with the module at $209, the
module in a cabinet with connectors at $299, and a "complete" unit at
$495.

This sounds like such a great idea, you'd think someone would
encourage it by putting together a more affordable unit without any
bells or whistles.

Paul "Noah" Yonge, CBT
W2ARK          WQDY219
MIDLAKES REPEATER