I have a 4 bay vhf antenna, with each antenna straight and not
folded. The harness is old and cracked. Some one has used
electrical tape on some of the harness. There is no label or
markings anyplace to know what brand it might be. If I made a new
harness, can I use "T" connectors? Each antenna has a gama
match for tuning. and using mobile size coax; no markings on the
coax either.

Rod KC7VQR