Thanks Jim,
I thought that was the case, but wasn't sure.  I had played with putting one
of these amps on a 2m machine about 5yrs ago...  but didn't recall just
exactly how I made it play.  There is a single pin below what looks to be
metering attachments (4 each, in a parelellagram above it).  The only other
question would be the header pins on the transmitter interconnect board and
how they figure into the mess...??  I have 2 other chassis, and they have
the header pins...  just didn't want to have to do major surgery to change
the interconnect board.

Thanks again,
 73
Mike Perryman